Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Movie Project: T, WP, L and A

Met up with A, T, WP and L at Starbucks PBD. The meeting ended quite early as T had an early meeting and the shop had pest control issues.

Sums came over too. Apparently drove to PBD semi-intoxicated because it was her birthday. Attempted to contact Alex who may be playing Nik.

Delved further into the characters and came up with interesting ideas. Sarah, to be played by T is supposed to be a bit of a slutty bitch. Excerpts of the conversation (I am paraphrasing, of course):

T: I need to wear more slutty make up.

A: You dont need to... er.. I mean you don't need make up to look slutty.

T: Thanks. Lucky for you we are sitting far away from each other. Im gonna get you for that.

A: I mean you do not need make up, you can use other methods.

No comments: