Met up with Paik Yin and Azmir to discuss the movie. We first tried to have dinner at One Utama where PY tortures little children for a living. Since it was 10pm, there were no shops open and we finally settled on BK. After walking for miles from the Old Wing, to the New Wing Down the New Wing, Up the New Wing, Down to the Bus Stop and then waiting for the bus. But when the bus finally arrived, I decided to send PY back to Cyberjaya. Everybody got a bit excited because they got a chance to figure out the characters.
Bizarre conversations No.1.
PY: You get me pregnant right?
A: Yup. But I am gay.
Me: Louder. That Pakcik just gave you guys a funny look.
Bizarre conversations No.2.
PY:That's like so... marmite.
A: What?
Me: You either love it or hate it.
Bizarre conversations No.3.
PY: What a minute, who's playing your twin?
Me and A: ?
Bizarre conversations No.4
PY: You know. That is sick... but watchable.
Bizarre conversations No.5
PY was flicking her cigarette everywhere. Finally A could not stand it.
A: Don't you want an ashtray for that?
Bizarre conversations No.6
PY: Pen? I dont have one. (Rummaging) Oh I do have one.
A: You sure you're not a man? (mimicking PY rummaging) Oh I do have a penis.
Bizarre conversations No.7
PY: He is more in touch with his feminine side.
A: Squirt. Squirt your pheromones.
Bizarre conversations No.1.
PY: You get me pregnant right?
A: Yup. But I am gay.
Me: Louder. That Pakcik just gave you guys a funny look.
Bizarre conversations No.2.
PY:That's like so... marmite.
A: What?
Me: You either love it or hate it.
Bizarre conversations No.3.
PY: What a minute, who's playing your twin?
Me and A: ?
Bizarre conversations No.4
PY: You know. That is sick... but watchable.
Bizarre conversations No.5
PY was flicking her cigarette everywhere. Finally A could not stand it.
A: Don't you want an ashtray for that?
Bizarre conversations No.6
PY: Pen? I dont have one. (Rummaging) Oh I do have one.
A: You sure you're not a man? (mimicking PY rummaging) Oh I do have a penis.
Bizarre conversations No.7
PY: He is more in touch with his feminine side.
A: Squirt. Squirt your pheromones.
No comments:
Post a Comment