1. This will go on record as the worst car insurance scheme EVER! I have been waiting for my car to be delivered from those monsters from Kurnia Insurance workshop. I have a feeling this will all end very badly. In any case, I may or may not get my car and compensation by the end of the year.
2. My parents are here to take care of my sis A who apparently has a swollen ankle due to a fall.
3. It is fasting month and I should really be going to the mosque or something. At least I am thinking good thoughts. Didnt smoke the whole day! That was amazing.
4. I am trying to finish my novel. After not writing for more than seven years, I find it hard. Not surprisingly, I cant think of anything to write. So, I am doing a lot of research. That means, plagiarising a lot from wikipedia and the like.
5. I have also lost my job. Initially, the management decided to transfer me around to see if I fit in anywhere. Apparently, I am not. That sucks. Now that I have found new employment, I am totally being abused by all parties until my last day. Damn it! I should be at my new employer's where I can be of more use not to mention earning bigger bucks.
6. Celebrated my birthday. Firstly, my bestest of friends got me an MP3 player. Wow! Secondly, on the actual birthday, I was surprised with a cake. Thirdly, 2 hot chicks took me out for lunch. Then we thought it was the start of Ramadhan, right in the middle of my 4th cigarette. Great! I feel so unaccomplished. I must finish the damn book.
7. The world is going crazy: People killing each other. Teachers throwing their students off the building. Rapists and murderers getting fair trials! What the hell is going on? The pope gets in trouble for deragatory remarks against Muslims! Like they dont do that at the Friday sermons. Sigh!
8. I must remind myself not to succumb to peer pressure. Or else I'd be married or with child and not even know who the hell the mother is.
9. I am decidedly broke. I have over-estimated my earnings potential and had too high gearing. So, now I need to do a personal financial restructuring. I hate that. I am too lazy for all this shit. I keep thinking that I should be more reckless and let my insurance company pay for it when I finally die.
2. My parents are here to take care of my sis A who apparently has a swollen ankle due to a fall.
3. It is fasting month and I should really be going to the mosque or something. At least I am thinking good thoughts. Didnt smoke the whole day! That was amazing.
4. I am trying to finish my novel. After not writing for more than seven years, I find it hard. Not surprisingly, I cant think of anything to write. So, I am doing a lot of research. That means, plagiarising a lot from wikipedia and the like.
5. I have also lost my job. Initially, the management decided to transfer me around to see if I fit in anywhere. Apparently, I am not. That sucks. Now that I have found new employment, I am totally being abused by all parties until my last day. Damn it! I should be at my new employer's where I can be of more use not to mention earning bigger bucks.
6. Celebrated my birthday. Firstly, my bestest of friends got me an MP3 player. Wow! Secondly, on the actual birthday, I was surprised with a cake. Thirdly, 2 hot chicks took me out for lunch. Then we thought it was the start of Ramadhan, right in the middle of my 4th cigarette. Great! I feel so unaccomplished. I must finish the damn book.
7. The world is going crazy: People killing each other. Teachers throwing their students off the building. Rapists and murderers getting fair trials! What the hell is going on? The pope gets in trouble for deragatory remarks against Muslims! Like they dont do that at the Friday sermons. Sigh!
8. I must remind myself not to succumb to peer pressure. Or else I'd be married or with child and not even know who the hell the mother is.
9. I am decidedly broke. I have over-estimated my earnings potential and had too high gearing. So, now I need to do a personal financial restructuring. I hate that. I am too lazy for all this shit. I keep thinking that I should be more reckless and let my insurance company pay for it when I finally die.
No comments:
Post a Comment