I dunno how it happened and I am wondering if the movie we planned will turn out the way it did. It was traumatising that A decided to dump us at the last minute. After watching Broken Bridges, I realised that he had made the right choice. It was all very drama.
July was hell because I was ill-prepared for the task of producing the movie which initially entitled Almost Always Already became just Almost. I think it apt because it almost didnt make it. I had to remind myself that it was supposed to be fun. If it was silly and pointless, we at least made some new friends. Enjoy the experience and live life to the fullest.
Emotions ran high and I got everyone miffed at my sometimes incompetence. I generally liked to rely on serendipity and miracles. We finished the shoot and after I began my downward spiral of self denial, self pity and eventually infecting my good friend and editor.
I am so scared that this film is not going to be finished because we do not have the tools. I am completely useless when it comes to editing. It feels like a lot of work. I have this feeling that this movie will not be completed on time. Perhaps only by the end of the year.
July was hell because I was ill-prepared for the task of producing the movie which initially entitled Almost Always Already became just Almost. I think it apt because it almost didnt make it. I had to remind myself that it was supposed to be fun. If it was silly and pointless, we at least made some new friends. Enjoy the experience and live life to the fullest.
Emotions ran high and I got everyone miffed at my sometimes incompetence. I generally liked to rely on serendipity and miracles. We finished the shoot and after I began my downward spiral of self denial, self pity and eventually infecting my good friend and editor.
I am so scared that this film is not going to be finished because we do not have the tools. I am completely useless when it comes to editing. It feels like a lot of work. I have this feeling that this movie will not be completed on time. Perhaps only by the end of the year.
I have also decided to write more shit. For posterity.
No comments:
Post a Comment