I missed the last session because I was away for work and then the Raya holidays came. Haah!
Using a totally ambiguous script by Victor, we split up into groups of twos and did some impromptu work. I was teamed up with Teresa. Was v pleased with our performance. Later we had a discussion on what we felt were our weaknesses. V useful exchanges. This was followed by a free concert by Michael Chen. Totally ambient. Quotable quotes for the session: Practically everyone: "You're funny, Jane."
Using a totally ambiguous script by Victor, we split up into groups of twos and did some impromptu work. I was teamed up with Teresa. Was v pleased with our performance. Later we had a discussion on what we felt were our weaknesses. V useful exchanges. This was followed by a free concert by Michael Chen. Totally ambient. Quotable quotes for the session: Practically everyone: "You're funny, Jane."
No comments:
Post a Comment