Monday, November 01, 2004

Presence

Last session on Presence was pretty nice. Was very impressed with everyone.

Top Three Quotable Quotes From last week:
(1) David- "You can't say Fuck Ahmah - it is a bad word" "Please think of the muruku"
(2) Paik Yun (I cant spell her name) - "But I have to go to school. It's the law"
(3) Teresa -"I like both your titties"

Conclusion derived from the previous session: Presence is an integral part of acting. In order to garner any kind of pathos from the audience (or your woman) presence is important. Being able to fine tune your presence makes you king of the world or just a speck in the universe. Sometimes, we can choose not to say it with words. Instead speak through our actions or inactions. Or if the situation calls it- one should just get up and leave because sometimes, absence will result in a form of presence.

No comments: