
I, EL, HML, ASMK, AA, KAA and LMY went to Sydney from November 5 to 11.
Some quotable quotes:
Anuar on the photo video I took of us at the Sydney Bridge: "Oh look at that bald spot! Oh.. It's not me!"
HML on her shopping experience with EL: "We both had a really good release!"
LMY trying to locate the toaster which she is is looking at: "Where is the toaster?"
I and Elaine while waiting for the bus (which was really late!) to get to the airport:
EL: "I want my pie. Should I get it?"
WA:"Get it. Or else the bus will never get here! I bet the moment you go, it will come."
The bus arrives 10 seconds later!
Azman after walking 5kms around the city: "I've never walked so much in my entire life!"
More pix here. And a video!
No comments:
Post a Comment