What a long weekend it was. It started on Friday night with our movie having another screening at Zouk, courtesy of Filmmakers Anonymous. Almost everyone showed up and a few were quite pleased with what we have done. I must put on record my appreciation to Zul and FPS. The rest of the gang, actors and helpers proved to be just as committed and I was glad that they did not find it a waste of time.
The next day I went jogging with BD. Then met up with Tiara. FPS and Limmy joined us after. We had lunch and watched Shrek 3. I somewhat enjoyed the movie, though it seemed rather long. I mucked around at the Curve with the gang. After everybody had left, I stayed on to wander around Borders. Later in the evening, I had dinner with Azman, Nelster, Hus, Fish, BD and Naj. Naj went home early, after treating us to nice tea/coffee at his wife's restaurant.
After, Azman drove us around in his new car: a very nice Toyota Camry.
Then the ladies who had a curfew went home. But Fish, Azman, BD and myself reminisced some more at the mamak. It was almost 2am before Azman and BD called it a day. Sheesh!
Fish and me walked to the CineLeisure carpark. I was ready to drive home and hit the hay. But then Fish invited me to meet up with a couple of ladies. We went dancing at the Laundry. But before long, Laundry was closing down so we head off to another restaurant. God, the nice ladies tried to matchmake me. What is up with people? Why can one not be happy by oneself? I am so going to be a hermit and live in the forest. And read and read and read and maybe when I feel like it: write, cook, eat, and tend to the animals. Except I dont like ghosts. I'd rather have a piece of toast.
When I reached home it was almost 330am.
Then on Sunday, I woke up at noon and went shopping with FPS. He bought a bedroom set and I got a new bed for the new house we are moving to. I hope we can move in next month. It was raining heavily. And Limmy gave me a book: East of Eden by John Steinbeck. My goodness, what a masterpiece. I really do not remember the movie with James Dean being quite like it. But then again, it has been a long time and I do have a sieve for a memory.
I fell asleep at one point or another. When I woke up I went to Pusat Bandar Damansara, for dinner and to withdraw money at HSBC. But i forgot to bring the ATM card. Goodness. However, I did manage to write a few lines of my novel. I was so inspired by Ben Hur written by Lew Wallace.
Before I went home, I went to see Tiara to give her a birthday present: The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. Before I dozed off, read East of Eden to escape the thought of Monday's work.
OK. This is probably the most pointless blog I have ever posted. Sheesh!
The next day I went jogging with BD. Then met up with Tiara. FPS and Limmy joined us after. We had lunch and watched Shrek 3. I somewhat enjoyed the movie, though it seemed rather long. I mucked around at the Curve with the gang. After everybody had left, I stayed on to wander around Borders. Later in the evening, I had dinner with Azman, Nelster, Hus, Fish, BD and Naj. Naj went home early, after treating us to nice tea/coffee at his wife's restaurant.
After, Azman drove us around in his new car: a very nice Toyota Camry.
Then the ladies who had a curfew went home. But Fish, Azman, BD and myself reminisced some more at the mamak. It was almost 2am before Azman and BD called it a day. Sheesh!
Fish and me walked to the CineLeisure carpark. I was ready to drive home and hit the hay. But then Fish invited me to meet up with a couple of ladies. We went dancing at the Laundry. But before long, Laundry was closing down so we head off to another restaurant. God, the nice ladies tried to matchmake me. What is up with people? Why can one not be happy by oneself? I am so going to be a hermit and live in the forest. And read and read and read and maybe when I feel like it: write, cook, eat, and tend to the animals. Except I dont like ghosts. I'd rather have a piece of toast.
When I reached home it was almost 330am.
Then on Sunday, I woke up at noon and went shopping with FPS. He bought a bedroom set and I got a new bed for the new house we are moving to. I hope we can move in next month. It was raining heavily. And Limmy gave me a book: East of Eden by John Steinbeck. My goodness, what a masterpiece. I really do not remember the movie with James Dean being quite like it. But then again, it has been a long time and I do have a sieve for a memory.
I fell asleep at one point or another. When I woke up I went to Pusat Bandar Damansara, for dinner and to withdraw money at HSBC. But i forgot to bring the ATM card. Goodness. However, I did manage to write a few lines of my novel. I was so inspired by Ben Hur written by Lew Wallace.
Before I went home, I went to see Tiara to give her a birthday present: The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. Before I dozed off, read East of Eden to escape the thought of Monday's work.
OK. This is probably the most pointless blog I have ever posted. Sheesh!
1 comment:
What nonsense are you talking abt, Wan? Whr got Nell& I got curfew? We went disco hoppinglah that night. That's why we left you guys earlier. The reason we can't invite you guys coz the dykes w DDG partners might get offend w you true blooded males! Hahahaha! ;p
Post a Comment