It is official: I am going to make a movie. OK, a video. So many people have seen the embarassingly bad script that I have written that I HAVE to make it a reality. I think it will be a fun experience for everyone. Hence, I have been meeting up with loads of people and emailing them the silly script. Today, I met up with A who introduced me to WP. A lovely gal who agreed to in it after reading the script. Here we are at Coffee Been in Subang Parade - a most sleeppy sub-urban mall, methnink.
In the end, I may have to start a whole new blog. Note to self: Think of a name for the movie and blog.
In the end, I may have to start a whole new blog. Note to self: Think of a name for the movie and blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment